10 - 11 June 2013 | Munich, Germany
Munich Marriot Hotel
Become a 'Next Generation Project Manager' at SeminarsWorld Munich
Take the next step in advancing your professional development and focus on subjects that help you become a real-world management expert: Requirements management, Agile methodology, and Strategic and Management tactics. Munich, with its art and cultural richness hosts your three-day journey full of up-to-the-minute information and learning. Be sure to check out the Two-Day Crash Course: Project Management MBA and enhance your professional skills with hand-on project management practices. To be or not to be the next generation project manager, it’s your choice!
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/50/6764050/html/PMI/Prof_Dev/web/SeminarsWorld.php on line 434
Munich Marriott Hotel
Berliner Strasse 93
Munich, Bavaria 80805
Make reservations early, as rooms tend to sell out quickly.
Enjoy your stay in Munich. Learn more about the area and places that you might want to visit.
Weather in Munich
Know what to pack - check out the local weather forecast
"Letter of Invitation" for Visa Applications
To request a letter of invitation, attendees must be registered and paid in full.
Once attendee is registered, attendees must submit the following information with their request for a letter of invitation.
- Full name of person registered (Last name as it appears on passport/first and middle names in full)
Conference title, dates and location
- Passport number
- Passport expiration date
- Full personal address, phone, fax, email
- Full address of the Embassy, High Commission or Consular Office to which the letter must be addressed
- Purpose of attending this PMI event, including whether you/they are either a committee member, speaker or presenter
- Any other unique information required by the embassy (for example, total costs of event, name of in-country sponsor, etc.)
- E-mail address where the requestor would like this letter sent
Following receipt of the request for letter of invitation, and the associated information, PMI will issue the letter of invitation. Please allow approximately five (5) business days for your letter to be completed. If you have questions about letters of invitation you may contact SeminarsWorld@pmi.org