Not a PMI member? Sign up for PMI membership when you register and take advantage of member pricing on your course.
Learn about the interrelationship between the program management domains with this 10-part series of online courses. Follow a scenario where you will shadow a program manager on a municipal construction program. Interactive exercises allow you to apply your skills as you revise documents, analyze data, make decisions, and build out engagement guidelines.
Your e-Learning On Demand experience will cover
- Managing the communication of program benefits to build and maintain stakeholder support
- Planning for and transitioning benefits communication processes to ensure stakeholder support after program closure
- Engaging with stakeholders to develop and gain support
- Developing stakeholder engagement guidelines that promote stakeholder engagement and support for your program
- Collaborating with program governance to ensure program success
- Responding to program disruptions
- Developing program planning and control processes to ensure your program deliverables meet time, budget and scope
- Planning for stage gate and decision point reviews
- Maintaining alignment of program plans, roadmaps and benefits realization to program goals and organizational strategy
- Responding to the effects of environmental factors
Who should attend?
PDUs : 10
CEUs : 1
Number of Days : 0
Early Member Registration : N/A
Non-Members : $450
Members : $300