Not a PMI member? Sign up for PMI membership when you register and take advantage of member pricing on your course.
This course is part of the PMI SeminarsWorld® program.
The current IT market imposes an unusual rate of innovation and cost efficiency that cannot be met with traditional methods of software development. Iterative life cycles are winning over the cascade methods because the former focus more efficiently towards providing value to customers. In this context, the Project Management Institute studies have concluded that, from 2008 to 2013, the use of agile practices has tripled, and in response to this reality has launched a new certification on agile practices.
- Identifying the five areas of competence for agile methods.
- Knowing the techniques and practices regarding iterative cycles.
- Understanding the tools and practices shown in frameworks and state-of-the-art methodologies in the market: SCRUM, DSDM, XP, etc.
- Learning how to scale agile practices to program & portfolio management.
Your seminar experience will cover
- Value-driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Boosting Team Performance Practices
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
- Scaling Agile
Who should attend?
Project Managers, Analysts, Product Managers and project team members who are using or plan to use agile management practices within their teams or organizations.
Miquel Rodríguez, PMP, MBA
PDUs : 14
CEUs : 1.4
Number of Days : 2
Early Member Registration : 1,095
Non-Members : $1440
Members : $1225